Kyoritsu Indonesia - Kyoritsu KEW 6315-01 Power Quality Analyzer
• Simultaneous Power & Power quality measurements
• Helpful support functions
• Measurement with high accuracy
• Remote monitoring on PC and Android device
• Various Clamp Current Sensors
• Energy consumption check on site
• IEC 61010-1 CAT IV 300V, CAT III 600V, CAT II 1000V
- Simultaneous Power & Power quality measurements
- Power/ Harmonics/ Waveform/ Power quality are recorded at all CHs. (Voltage: 3ch, Current 4ch)
- Helpful support functions
- Quick Start Guide, Wiring check and Sensor detection for easy and reliable measurement
- Measurement with high accuracy
- Guaranteed accuracy:±0.3%rdg (energy),±0.2%rdg (voltage/ current)
Complies with the International Standard IEC 61000-4-30 Class S and the European Standard EN50160
- Remote monitoring on PC and Android device
- Remote checking of measurement in real-time is possible via Bluetooth communication.
- Recorded data can be saved in the supplied SD card.
- EN50160 report can be generated after survey by PC software.
- Various Clamp Current Sensors
- Various types of clamp and flexible sensors are available:
from 1000mA Range up to 3000A Range and Earth leakage measurements
- Energy consumption check on site
Trend and demand graphs for easy recognition.
TFT color display with high resolution.
- IEC 61010-1 CAT IV 300V, CAT III 600V, CAT II 1000V
Free Android software "KEW smart 6315" is available on "Google Play Store"
•Supporting Android ver. 2.2 - 4.4
•WVGA (800 × 480) resolution or higher
Please search "KEW Smart" in Google Play Store.
Communication charge may be incurred separately to download application.
- KEW 6315 × 1
- MODEL 8125 × 3
- 7141B (Voltage test lead set: 4pcs) × 1
- 7170 (Power cord) × 1
- 7219(USB cord) × 1
- 8326-02 (SD card [2GB]) × 1
- 9125 (Carrying case) × 1
- Input terminal plate × 1
- PC Software × 1
- Battery × 6
- Quick manual × 1